how to make hair bows step by step with pictures?
Here's what you'll need to get started.
SIMPLE HAIR BOW TUTORIAL
1. Pick up No.1 glitter fabric, fold in two end to the center and hot glue.
2. Pick up No.2 glitter fabric, same as the first step.
3. Place hot glue to the center of the No.2 glitter fabric. Stick the No.1 fabric and the No.3 fabric before and after respectively.
4. Glue No.4 piece of fabric around the center.
5. Glue your hair clip to the back of the bow.
Then make ten more! Once you get the hang of it, these will only take you a minute to make.
Look how cute they are! Your little girl sure loves them. So have you made these simple hair bows? If not, give them a try.
Thanks for reading. Have a great day!!